One of the most popular tours in Marrakech Morocco is the Camel ride in the Agafay desert. This tour is best taken at sunset and takes place in a part of the desert where the hills and mountains are beautiful. The ride will be conducted by a camel team and driver. The driver will pick you up from your hotel in Marrakech and will explain the adaptations of the camels. A camel riding instructor will also help you with the riding.
Highlights of the experience
* Enjoy the sunset while riding a camel in the Agafay desert.
* Dress in a blue garment, ideal for the desert, as the Tuareg do.
* Drink a refreshing glass of authentic Moroccan mint tea.
* See how the Berbers live and learn about their fascinating culture.
Leave the bustling city of Marrakech behind and travel through lush vegetation, olive and orange orchards, and charming villages as you leave Marrakech to ride a camel into the Agafay Desert.
Cross the stony desert of the earthen plateau and see traditional earthen villages, dusty riverbeds interspersed with idyllic pastures, and light vegetation in spring.
Travel by camel through this stunning landscape to reach a beautiful spot with breathtaking panoramic views where you’ll have a chance to stop for mint tea with locals.
Watch the sunset over the stony desert and learn about the local Berber culture on this desert tour.
* Air-conditioned transportation with French/English speaking driver
* Tuareg clothing for camel rides
* One-hour camel ride
* Moroccan mint tea
* Visit a Berber village
The ending point
The ending point is in the main square of Jamaa el-Fna or your accommodation Riad or Hotel.